Terms of Service
- This Contract shall commence on the date when you accept these Conditions upon on boarding with Collectcent and shall remain applicable until terminated by either Party.
REPRESENTATION & WARRANTIES
- Advertiser(s) represents and warrants that :
- All content, products, and services on the site(s) are legal to distribute, that it owns or has the legal right to use, and will not infringe, any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights.
- The site(s) are free of any "worm", "virus", "malware" or other device that could impair or injure any person or entity.
- It has full legal power and authority under its organizational documents to enter into these Terms of Service and the performance of its obligations will not conflict with any these Terms of Service
- And that none of the advertising provided contains:
- Any material that offers illegal services or products that infringes on the rights of others.
- Any unauthorized use of third party trademarks that either creates a likelihood of confusion that consumers will believe the products or services originated from the trademark owner.
- You will indemnify, defend and hold Collectcent, its parents, affiliates, shareholders, customers, and employees harmless, including costs, expenses and attorneys' fees and other legal costs, from any liability, claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) Your use of the Services or Intellectual Property Rights; (b) any violation of this Contract by You including without limitation breach of representations and warranties and obligations related to confidentiality; (c) infringement by You of any third party Intellectual Property Rights or other right of any person or entity; (d) willful misconduct or gross negligence of You; (e) fraudulent or unlawful act of You.
- Each Party shall keep the other Party's Confidential Information confidential.
- The obligations of confidentiality shall not prevent any disclosure of information:
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- which is in, or has become part of, the public domain other than by a breach of the Contract;
- becomes available to the disclosing Party in a lawful manner from a third party;
- that can be proven was independently developed by or for the disclosing Party;
- is required to be disclosed by law or because of a stock exchange requirement.
- For Carrying out market research
- Raising funds by Collectcent Digital Media Pvt Ltd.
- These Conditions and any dispute arising in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India.
- The Parties irrevocably agree that the courts of the India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Conditions and/or the Contract or their subject matter or formation.
- Either Party may terminate this Contract at any time by written notice to the other.